About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a simple country girl, trying to live the fullest life I can. I love life and all it has to offer and can't wait for the next adventure to come my way. I love to create with my hands, quilting and sewing being my favorite hobby of many.
"The way of all peace is to scale the mountain of self. Loving others

makes the climb down easier. We see all things darkly until love lights

the lamp of the soul."

The Tenets of Novus Spiritus

Saturday, March 27, 2010

New to blogging!!!!

Good Morning! Just a little introduction of who I am.
Alot of people call me Ellie Mae, I am new to blogging so please bare with me. I am a mother of two great young adults, (even if they don't act like adults most of the time, LOL). My dear son is 21 and my dear daughter is 18. I also have two stepdaughters, Brittany, 23 and Trish, 17 a son-in-law, Mark and three grandkids, Anthony, Ashlyn, and Avery. I am married to a my best friend, Wes, for 4 years now.
We are also very big animal lovers and have an assortment of little creatures throughout our home.
We live in the southern part of the United States and really enjoy the area we live in. I work as a waitress and cook at a local diner in our small town and my husband is a tattoo artist of 34 years. We live a pretty busy lifestyle between family, work and hobbies.
When not working I enjoy making an assortment of craft objects and have even made a little extra cash in doing so. I like to sew, cross stitch, scrapbook, and quilting. Reading is also a big passion of mine along with spending quaility time with my family and husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment