About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a simple country girl, trying to live the fullest life I can. I love life and all it has to offer and can't wait for the next adventure to come my way. I love to create with my hands, quilting and sewing being my favorite hobby of many.
"The way of all peace is to scale the mountain of self. Loving others

makes the climb down easier. We see all things darkly until love lights

the lamp of the soul."

The Tenets of Novus Spiritus

Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Been Awhile!


It has been awhile sinceI have taken the time to Blog! Life has went on here, with alot of changes. My Dear husband has found his 16 year old daughter that was taken out of his life, 8 years ago, my lovely sister-in-law has come to stay with us until she can get on her feet again. And my precious grandchildren have moved several hours from us so we don't get to see them anymore. At time I feel life is just so full of nothing but challenges, that we have to fight for every moment of joy. Then I look around me and realize how truly blessed that I am. I live in a country where I have rights that every human being should be entitled to. I live in a beauiful home that I am blessed with from hard work, sweat, blood and tears and lots of love. I have loads of family and friends that keep my life full of joy and love and at times hair pulling craziness. And the comfort of my many 4 legged family members that give me unconditional love.


Take the time today to tell someone you love them and give them a hug.






Life is precious and the people around you come and go, but your memories of each and everyone of them keeps them in your hearts.

1 comment:

  1. What a very wise post this is, and one well worth re-reading. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete