About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a simple country girl, trying to live the fullest life I can. I love life and all it has to offer and can't wait for the next adventure to come my way. I love to create with my hands, quilting and sewing being my favorite hobby of many.
"The way of all peace is to scale the mountain of self. Loving others

makes the climb down easier. We see all things darkly until love lights

the lamp of the soul."

The Tenets of Novus Spiritus

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Getting into some quilting!

Life is definitely looking up for me lately. Even though I was down really sick for a few days this week, I feel better than I have in a long, long time. I have even started working on some of my quiliting projects that have sat neglected for so long.

I am putting together a baby blanket with Teddy Bears appliqued. 9 different Bears to be made into a block style quilt. I believe it is going to be so cute.
I also am going to dig out my 30's fabric quilt that I have been working on for quite some time now. Maybe I can get some of my pieces together this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment