About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a simple country girl, trying to live the fullest life I can. I love life and all it has to offer and can't wait for the next adventure to come my way. I love to create with my hands, quilting and sewing being my favorite hobby of many.
"The way of all peace is to scale the mountain of self. Loving others

makes the climb down easier. We see all things darkly until love lights

the lamp of the soul."

The Tenets of Novus Spiritus

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A purse in 10 minutes or less!!!!


I took a placemat, and folded it in half. I then sewed the sides up and squared the bottom off. Added a velcro strip to the top on the inside and dug through my stash of thrift store belts and made a handle. Here is the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment