About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a simple country girl, trying to live the fullest life I can. I love life and all it has to offer and can't wait for the next adventure to come my way. I love to create with my hands, quilting and sewing being my favorite hobby of many.
"The way of all peace is to scale the mountain of self. Loving others

makes the climb down easier. We see all things darkly until love lights

the lamp of the soul."

The Tenets of Novus Spiritus

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Animals give me more pleasure through the viewfinder of a camera than they ever did in the crosshairs of a gunsight. And after I've finished "shooting," my unharmed victims are still around for others to enjoy. I have developed a deep respect for animals. I consider them fellow living creatures with certain rights that should not be violated any more than those of humans.

~Jimmy Stewart

Those who wish to pet and baby wild animals "love" them. But those who respect their natures and wish to let them live normal lives, love them more.

~Edwin Way Teale, Circle of the Seasons, 1953


God made all the creatures and gave them our love and our fear,To give sign, we and they are His children, one family here.

~Robert Browning

My thought for today is pretty simple!

Look around you GOD is everywhere!

Thanks for taking a moment to check out my blog.

Comments are always Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment