About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
I am a simple country girl, trying to live the fullest life I can. I love life and all it has to offer and can't wait for the next adventure to come my way. I love to create with my hands, quilting and sewing being my favorite hobby of many.
"The way of all peace is to scale the mountain of self. Loving others

makes the climb down easier. We see all things darkly until love lights

the lamp of the soul."

The Tenets of Novus Spiritus

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Have you taken the time to look above you.

Have you taken the time to look above you. The wonders that the universe creates for us to see gets looked over to often. Here are some pics of some of those wonders that I love.


The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn't it be? - it is the same the angels breathe. ~Mark Twain, "Roughing It"



Angels can fly because they carry no burdens. ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994








Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. ~Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book

I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes. ~e.e. cummings
That is it for today! Hope you enjoyed my pictures.
Don't forget to take the time to look above you!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and I love those quotations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. Clare! I love to take pictures.

    ReplyDelete